In this policy, "user information" refers to any information we collect according to this policy, including the action history on the information communication service related to the user's identification as well as other information generated in relation to the user or the user's terminal, such as the user's smartphone PC.
The user information that we collect in the service is as follows, depending on the method of collection.
The following information is requested from users to use the service.
・E-mail address Password
・Date of birth, gender, language, place of work, area of residence
・Credit card information
・Additional data that the user submitted in the input form required by the company
If the user has given permission for the service to be linked to external services like social network services (SNS), the following information will be collected from such external services in accordance with the terms of that permission.
・ID and other information used by the user for the external service to identify the user.
・Other information that the user has agreed to be disclosed to the linked service according to the privacy settings of the external service.
We may collect information about how you access and use the service. This includes the following information:
・History of login information
・Cookie and anonymous ID
The service described in this article's section 2 will be provided using user information, which may also be used for additional purposes described in this article's section 3.
(1) To maintain, protect, and improve the provision of the service, including the acceptance of registrations for the service, identification, and calculation of usage fees.
(2) To charge users for fees related to the service.
(3) To inform users of our responses to their inquiries regarding the service.
(4) To deal with any violation of the terms and regulations of the company related to the service.
(5) To provide service to other services (including those provided by our business partners).
(6) To allow users to correct and view their own registration information.
(7) To notify users of changes in the Terms and Use of this service.
(8) For purposes related to those listed above.
(1) To create statistical data on the company's services in a format that prevents individual identification.
(2) To broadcast or display advertisements for the company or for third parties.
(3) For other marketing purposes.
In general, the user must agree to the company disclosing user information (with the exception of passwords and credit card information) to the restaurant where the user would like to make a reservation or use the service. You are not permitted to use the service if you disagree with this.
Except in the cases mentioned above, no user information, including personal information, will be disclosed to third parties without the user's permission. However, this does not apply in the following cases:
(1) When we outsource all or a portion of the processing of personal information within the range required to achieve the purpose.
(2) When personal information is provided as a result of a company succession due to a merger or other circumstances.
(3) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the user will hinder the execution of the affairs when there is a risk.
(4) When it is difficult to get the user's consent and the disclosure of personal information is required to safeguard the life, body, or property of a person or is especially required to advance public health or the development of children.
(5) Cases in which the company has previously stated that the goal of use involves disclosing personal information to a third party, the format of such data provided, and that the disclosure of personal information to a third party will be suspended upon the user's request.
(6) When the provision of personal information is based on the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
If a company uses a user's personal information jointly with another person, it will notify the user in advance or make the user's personal information easily accessible to the user, along with information about the specifics of the personal information that will be used together, the user's scope, the user's intended use, and the name of the person in charge of managing the personal information in question.
When we receive a request from a user to disclose his/her personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will confirm that the request is made by the user himself/herself and then disclose the information to the user (if the relevant personal information does not exist, we will notify the user).
However, this does not apply in the following cases, or when we are not obligated to disclose the information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
Please be aware that there will be a fee charged for the disclosure of personal information.
In general, we do not disclose any information other than personal information.
(1) When there is a threat to the user's or a third party's life, physical safety, property, or other interests.
(2) If there is a risk that the company's ability to provide this service could be seriously hampered.
1. If the company receives a request from a user to: (1) update inaccurate personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law; or (2) stop using personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law due to the fact that the information was used for purposes other than those that had been disclosed in advance or was obtained through wrongful means, we will confirm that the request came from the user directly, conduct all the appropriate research, and, based on the results, either correct or suspend the use of the user's personal information. The company will notify the user.
We will notify the user if we decide not to change or suspend the use of personal information for whatever reason.
The company will not disclose the reasons for such a decision to the users.
2. If a user requests that we remove their personal information, and we decide that it is necessary to do so, we will first verify that the user made the request on their own, after which we will delete the user's personal information and notify them.
3. The company will take alternative actions if necessary to protect the interests of the user in situations when it is challenging to take such precautions because of their high cost or for other factors. In situations where the company is not required by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations to correct or suspend the use of personal information, the two preceding sentences do not apply.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this policy, please contact us at the following.
Contact for inquiries: Shokuoku Co.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org